Please note that the cover page of v. IV, no. 1 is dated incorrectly. The trustees of Pennsylvania Female College first proposed a "feeder" department in 1876 to prepare younger students for collegiate work. In 1907, the trustees voted to establish this department as a separate school named Dilworth Hall, and the new school began publishing their own course catalogues and student newspaper. In 1916, as more opportunities for secondary education became available in Pittsburgh, the trustees voted to discontinue Dilworth Hall, graduating the school’s last class in 1917.
Volume v. IV, no. 1-4, Autumn 1910-Commencement Number (Summer 1911)
Publisher Dilworth Hall Preparatory School
Possible copyright status This material is in the public domain.
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Chatham University, Jennie King Mellon Library
Collection chathamuniversity; americana